Flow is a leader in digital events. We’ve won awards for our delivery of the Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture and the Desmond Tutu International Peace Lecture online. We ran a six-day climate diplomacy event online for the European Union and even delivered the South African State of the Nation address, the president’s most important speech of the year, online. We also run smaller webinars and conferences, and hybrid and physical events, and have a specialist team in this area.
- 19th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture, Nelson Mandela Foundation, August 2021 (Custom, 150,000+ views)
- Public Solidarity Towards Radical Reform, Nelson Mandela Foundation, August 2021 (Custom, 100+ participants)
- “Clem Sunter: Thinking the Future”, July 2021 (Zoom, 140 participants)
- WEConnect Africa Regional Conference, July 2021 (Hubilo)
- “Treating Covid-19: The chain of survival from primary care to ICU”, June 2021 (Zoom, 1 000 participants)
- Peer-learning and exchange event on gender and climate change financing, CABRI, June 2021 (Zoom, three languages, 100 participants)
Flow offers a full virtual webinar and conference service, including:
- Developing customised events platforms
- Hosting events (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Online event planning
- Branding and video production
- Interactive online quizzes and polls
- Streaming to Facebook, YouTube or your own bespoke branded platform
- MC hosting and commentary services
- Live social media coverage
- Screen-sharing presentations and videos across various languages (for example: English, French and Portuguese)
- Creating interpreter channels and assisting interpreters
- Creating breakout rooms within an event for separate discussions in real-time
- Edited video recordings post-event
- And much more
We are platform-agnostic and have run successful events on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, HopIn and Spatial Chat. We choose the best tool for the job and customise it to suit your event objectives.
For more information about how we can help you with your online event, please send us an email.
Learn more about Flow’s bespoke platform services in this two-minute video below: