Flow’s social media workshops have become so popular that we’re now hosting one a month.
Join us on Friday 10 May, Tuesday 11 June or Tuesday 9 July for a one-day training session themed “Optimising social media for your business”.
It’s the ideal workshop for you if you’d like to learn how to use digital and social media to enhance your brand and promote your business.
The training, which is conducted by Flow’s experienced trainers and social media experts, covers the following:
- The latest social media trends
- Principles for best social media practice
- What to consider when compiling your digital marketing strategy
- Elements of a strong social media campaign
- Creating content plans and scheduling compelling content
- Making the most of digital advertising on different platforms
- Making the most of your website and driving website traffic
Dates: 10 May 2019, 11 June 2019, 9 July 2019
Address: 2 Rosebank Road, Dunkeld, Johannesburg
Time: 9am to 3.45pm/4pm
Cost: R2 500pp excl. VAT (includes a light lunch).
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot, with the balance to be paid the day before the training, as seats are limited.
Comments from clients who’ve attended the workshop
“The entire session was invaluable. Thank you to all the trainers.” – Tlago Ramalepa, Gautrain Management Agency
“It [the training] gives a great overview of everything digital.” – Adam Leontsinis, Mama Creative
“I learnt much more than expected. It was fantastic!” – Leigh-Anne Verster, St Mary’s School
“Thank you so much for being extremely interactive and engaging and offering very valuable advice regarding my questions and concerns. Really felt I learned a lot.” – Liebie du Plessis, Fulcrum