Flow Communications is proud to announce that we have added more awards to our mantelpiece.
The New Generation Social & Digital Media Awards, which took place on Thursday night at the Microsoft headquarters in William Nicol Drive, attracted the country’s leading social and digital media specialists. The event has become a prominent “must-attend” fixture among agencies and corporate South Africa.
Showcasing the diversity of the work done by Flow Communications, we were nominated for 10 awards and walked away with seven, for work done for five different clients:
- Gold winner – Best Community Engagement. Client: South African Tourism. Campaign: #MeetSouthAfrica
- Silver winner – Best Corporate Website. Client: Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Silver winner – Most Viral Campaign. Client: Nelson Mandela Foundation. Campaign: Mandela Day 2015
- Bronze winner – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign. Client: Hollard. Campaign: Daredevil Run
- Bronze winner – Most Innovative App. Client: South African Tourism. Campaign: Madiba’s Journey
- Bronze winner – Online Strategy of the Year. Client: SAA. Campaign: Ebola
- Bronze winner – Best App Developed. Client: South African Tourism. Campaign: Madiba’s Journey
Flow Communications CEO Tara Turkington says: “We are delighted by our wins. The New Generation Awards honour the best in the social and digital business, an industry sector we have been pioneering for 10 years.
“The awards have become synonymous with excellence, which is in line with Flow Communications’ goal to produce quality work that meets our clients’ objectives and wins awards. We are fortunate to have clients who are amazing. Without their trust, we would not have been able to be as creative and innovative in our approach.”
“What makes the awards extra-special is that they were for so many different clients and projects – we were one of the top award-winners last night, and the only company to win awards for five different clients.”