Flow is looking for an experienced social media content manager with good all-round experience including content creation, community management, strategy and paid campaign management to assist a variety of clients. This is a full-time position based in our Johannesburg office.
The day-to-day role will include, but not be limited to:
- Content creation for social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other strategically relevant online properties
- Scheduling and planning social media marketing – creating, managing and growing clients’ online presence organically
- Community management
- Designing and implementing social media/digital marketing strategies to align with clients’ business goals
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on metrics, using experience and insight to analyse and quantify data, continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Conceptualising and managing social media paid advertising campaigns
- Staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Event coverage – live tweeting, posting Instastories, Facebook stories, etc.
- At least five years’ experience as a social media manager
- Degree in digital marketing or a relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse data and create reports to provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Ability to brainstorm and strategise online community initiatives based on clients’ goals
- Experience with social media tools i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Falcon, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO, generation of inbound traffic, keyword search and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of PPC (paid search and display ads)
- Leadership/management experience would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Interest in the world and broad general knowledge
- Team player but with ability to work on own
- Intimate knowledge of the use of apostrophes, commas, full stops and other punctuation; must know the difference between then and than, their, there and they’re, and other proper grammar
- Ability to take on a leadership/mentorship role
Remuneration: negotiable depending on experience (but market-related)
Job level: senior
Own transport required: yes
Travel requirement: occasional
EE candidate: yes
To apply: Submit your CV, examples of work and a motivation explaining why you are the best candidate for the position to email@example.com.
Please note: Flow does not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.