Flow Communications is looking for a senior digital advertising specialist to join our team as soon as possible.
The day-to-day role will include, but not be limited to:
- Overseeing all digital advertising conducted by Flow (Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Advising clients on the right platform(s) and budget allocation according to their objectives and targets
- Managing digital advertising campaigns
- Reporting on the results of digital advertising campaigns and advising how improvements can be made
- Assisting with digital advertising pitches to prospective clients
Flow Communications has been in business for 15 years, servicing a range of high-profile clients. We have won more than 50 awards, the majority of which are for our digital work.
As one of South Africa’s leading digital agencies, we are looking to recruit South Africa’s leading digital advertising specialists, and only the best applicants will be considered for interviews.
Candidates for this position must meet these minimum requirements:
- Ten years of overall work experience
- Five years of experience in digital advertising for a leading agency or brand
- Evidence of work done on a digital advertising campaign for at least one client with national footprint
- Google AdWords Certification
- A relevant degree or diploma
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Interest in the world and broad general knowledge
- Team player but with ability to work on own
- Intimate knowledge of the use of apostrophes, commas, full stops and other punctuation; must know the difference between then and than, their, there and they’re, and other proper grammar
- Ability to take on a leadership/mentorship role
Remuneration: negotiable depending on experience (but market-related)
Job level: senior
Own transport required: yes
Travel requirement: occasional
EE candidate: yes
To apply: Please submit your updated CV, Google AdWords Certification and a letter of motivation, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 9 October 2020.
Please note: Flow does not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.