Flow is looking for an experienced content writer and social media strategist.
If you’re able to write quick, factually correct tweets one minute, and in-depth analytical narratives the next, then we’re looking for you!
Flow is looking for a midweight writer and social media strategist with at least three years’ experience. The job involves writing a range of copy, from social media content plans and short blogs to website content and thought-leader articles for a variety of audiences. We are a small but growing team in Cape Town and part of a larger agency nationwide.
The job is a full-time, permanent position based in Cape Town. Flow offers a competitive package.
Skills, knowledge and attributes required:
- Experience writing copy for websites and other digital platforms, such as social media, is essential for your application to be considered – please do not apply if you do not have this experience
- An appropriate journalism diploma or degree
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in content planning and strategy for social media
- Superb grasp of the English language and the ability to write and rework text quickly and professionally
- Highly computer literate (internet, word processing); experience in working on back ends of websites
- Knowledge of and experience with e-marketing platforms (e.g. e-newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Background in traditional public relations would be an advantage to your application
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Project management and client liaison capability
- Good time-management skills
Personal skills and attributes
Applicants should be proactive, able to solve problems, organised and a team player.
Please email your application to email@example.com.