Flow school sessions
If you think a mobi site has something to do with whale watching, or that a Google Doc is someone who prescribes medicine, then a Flow School session is a must-attend event for you.
These intimate workshops provide insight into the exciting world of communication and creativity, catering to every level of technical ability.
Classes are small and offer individual attention as you get to grips with everything from tapping into your creative potential to mastering Google Docs and Twitter.
Here’s the lowdown:
Courses are held at the Flow Communications office in Johannesburg, at 231 Oxford Road, Dunkeld (though we can organise courses at our Cape Town office on request):
- Courses are limited to eight places
- Computers are supplied but you are welcome to bring your own laptop (all the work you do in class will then be immediately accessible afterwards)
- Notes and light snacks (including a glass or two of wine if you wish) are provided during each session
- If courses are oversubscribed, we endeavour to repeat them
- Confirmation of registration will only be sent on receipt of the course fee
- Prices for courses vary but are usually about R1 500 for a single session. Please check details on each course outline
- Date: November 26, 2014
- Time: 6:00pm–8:30pm
Social networking is the buzzword on everyone’s lips at the moment. Are you tweeting? How many followers do you have? What do you think of the latest trending topics and do you know how to manage your brand’s reputation on Twitter?
If this all sounds like mumbo jumbo to you, then our basic introduction to social networking will have you logged on and networking in no time.