Elegant Fuels is more than a fuel and service provider, they offer clients a steady fuel supply stream, with 24/7 delivery schedules, in addition to critical, 24/7 communication with their clients. Elegant Fuels has been a PR client of Flow Communications for some time and this year their goal was to be ranked first on Google Search results, using a budget of R4 950.
The AdWords campaign objectives:
- Ensure Elegant Fuels outranks competitors in paid search rankings
- Direct potential customers to the website contact page
- Provide functionality for customers to click-and-call directly from adverts (on mobile devices)
- Achieve brand awareness through banner advertising
The results of the first month were outstanding:
- Elegant Fuels has an average position of 1.9 which means it is almost always in first position on Google Search Results
- The AdWords campaign has delivered 872 visits to the website and 34 qualified leads
- The AdWords campaign generated four phone calls and 132 phone impressions
- The banner ads have reached 65,372 people and generated four conversions
- The banner ads have appeared on popular news websites such as timeslive.co.za, theguardian.com, news24.com, iol.co.za and ewn.co.za however, more budget is needed to increase appearances and to extend these to include other prominent news websites
As a result, Elegant Fuels have increased their spend and continue to record new achievements, such having a Display campaign that results in more conversions than their Search campaign. This an extremely rare result to achieve in any Google AdWords campaign.