Flow's passionate and dedicated public relations (PR) team offers effective and relevant ideas on how to build brands, develop and protect corporate reputations, establish long-term relationships with stakeholders, contribute towards the profitability of a business, and minimise the impact of a crisis on a brand’s credibility.
We achieve this by using creative ideas based on a holistic strategy, but also by recognising the role of traditional media and new media platforms as efficient channels to take a message or position to market.
As a business, we look at the challenge first before recommending a solution. We develop systems, procedures and tactics for our clients to allow them to simplify and effectively manage complex processes when dealing with a diverse stakeholder base with varied needs.
We have a diverse range of clients, from South African icon Nando's, to other global brands like Flight Centre and South African Airways (for whom we do specialist online reputation management), down to smaller, sometimes rather quirky clients like the South African Dental Association and the South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions.
- Media plans/strategies
- Media lists
- Media lobbying for coverage
- Media relationship-building
- Media training
- Media briefing material for clients prior to all interactions with media
- Producing and placing opinion pieces
- Evaluating media trends and providing feedback to clients
- Development of press material – press statements, background information, bite books (standard responses and key messages), holding statements, Q&As, etc.
- Media monitoring
- Media coverage reports
- Media analysis
Communications strategy development (holistic)
We develop detailed implementation tactics that clearly specify what we are going to do, when, how and to what end.
- Leveraging all communications tools to create, enhance and defend the reputation of the business
- Specialist skills in the relatively new area of online reputation management
- Developing an early-warning system
- Prioritising issues
- Identifying and training crisis teams
- Developing holding statements
- Developing Q&As
- Developing and continually evaluating crisis-management systems
- Conducting systems readiness tests
- Specialist crisis media training